Sunday 8 May 2016

How To Make Vegan Banana Bread Recipe | Eggless Banana Bread Recipe

Banana bread – eggless and vegan recipe with step-by-step – so far that is the best banana bread that I have made. It was attempted and tested by many readers, after I posted this recipe.

Banana bread is an all time favourite and I often make this bread. I have updated this post with detailed pics, since this really is one of the most famous bread recipe on the website. Based on this recipe, I've additionally made eggless banana muffins recipe and eggless banana cake.

at least 6 times :-)

I made eggless variations as well vegan versions and I was never met with the texture of the breads. So since I was using whole wheat flour.

I understand the feel and taste of breads & cakes made with eggs since I have had the banana bread made with eggs before. Until I stopped adding them I've been having regular cakes and pastries made till this past year.

Making an eggless or vegan cake or a bread is a challenge constantly, as one needs the finest texture and taste in the bread.

I added what not and never came to that perfect bread, buttermilk, cornflour and vinegar. It would hard but a little dense. and also crumbly sometimes.

So one day ultimately, I determined that I shall make the banana bread without using any of these ingredients and with what's easily available in my kitchen. I thought that if pureed banana is employed in cakes, than why do I need to add another egg substitute to a banana bread? Therefore I decided only to add bananas – a little additional and see the effects.

The result was light, moist and soft banana bread. So in this vegan banana bread recipe, the two ingredients which contributes to the texture of the banana bread is of oil & course bananas.

I've not added any other ingredient besides the normal bread ingredients in this banana bread. I had flax seed but still I wanted to make a bread as many of us do not have these readily obtainable in their kitchens.

So this really is far by the best banana bread this recipe is for keeps and that I have made. The bread was damp, soft, light and perfect for an eggless or vegan bread.

You can easily jump adding them although I have added sunflower seeds in the bread to allow it to be more nutritious.


Step by Step Eggless Banana Bread Recipe:


1. It is possible to use any oil.

2.stir well so the oil blends evenly with the banana puree.

3.add ¼ tsp cinnamon powder, 2 to 3 bits or ⅛ teaspoons of nutmeg powder and ½ tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract. Both nutmeg powder and cinnamon powder are discretionary.

4. Combine vanilla and spices with the banana oil mixture.

5.here’s the seived dry mixture on top of the wet mixture.

6. do’t mix. This folding measure is very important as you want the whole bread concoction to be mixed evenly and one without the batter becoming deflated.

7. Here’s the batter that is folded.

8. add 1 to 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds. You may also add choco chips or chopped walnuts or any dry fruit of your choice instead of sunflower seeds.

9.Fold gently once or twice, thus as the sunflower seeds are incorporated in the cake batter.

10. I forgot to take a pic of this one. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree C for 30-40 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.

11.first preheat oven at 180 degrees C/350 degrees F. subsequently require ripe or over ripe 4 medium sized or 2 large bananas. slice the bananas and add them to a mixing bowl.

12. add ½ cup sugar. You can use brown sugar, organic unrefined cane sugar or granulated white sugar. All work in this recipe. depending on the sweetness of bananas, it is possible to reduce the sugar to ⅓ cup.

13. there should be no balls. You can even use a blender to mash the bananas. fine clothing of the bananas are fine.

the timing changes from oven to oven. According to the temperature in your oven and the size of your pan, the cake might require time that is less or more than mentioned here. the temperature varies from oven to oven.

16. When the bread is somewhat hot, remove from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool at room temperature.

17. When warm or cooled, slice and serve eggless banana bread plain with coffee or tea. The loaf of bread that is remaining, you can wrap in a cling film or keep in a box in the refrigerator. Before serving warm the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment